Wednesday 6 November 2013

Wonderful Wednesday

I woke up late this morning and I thought "I don't wanna go to the university today" so I texted Giorgia and told her that I wouldn't attend the morning classes. She texted me back telling me to attend atleast the 11am class. I couldn't say "no" to her so I prepared myself, took a shower and prepare a big tumbler of coffee.



At 10am I received a text message from MAC about a makeup seminar/workshop that they will be having on November 11 to November 14 at MAC COIN at Via Cola di Rienzo. I was excited about it and I thought that it would be a great experience. Sadly I don't have 60euro for the fee.

I arrived at the class and shared the news to Giorgia and Verdiana 'cause I thought they would be interested (specially Giorgia since she loves makeup). They told me to participate the seminary so that I can share to them what will I learn. So we went out the classroom and called the store for inquiries. I was really nervous about it so I ask Giorgia if she could speak and ask questions for me. The lady said that there were only few reservations and we had to reserve a slot immediately if we were really interested in joining the seminar. I told Giorgia that I didn't have money for the registration and maybe I'll participate the next seminar that they will have but the girls were pushing me to join since it was a good opportunity to learn about makeup artistry. Giorgia and Verdiana lend me 20euro each for the sake of that workshop. I was really embarrassed 'cause they were lending me their money and I'm not used to it. Napakabaet talaga nila!!!! :')

I decided to go to the COIN to reserved a slot. We went to the MAC counter and ask the salesman. The workshop will be about basic makeup application. I made my reservation for Wednesday Nov. 13 (11:30 to 12:30) then we went to the cashier to pay the 60euro fee that turned out into a gift card worth 60euro which I can use to buy MAC products after the seminary. Awesome!
Giorgia lend me those 60euro and I thanked her and promised that I'll give it back to her soon.
She's the sweetest and kindest friend ever! *_*


♥ itsmeKANON

No comments:

Post a Comment