Thursday 31 October 2013

How I spent my Halloween

October 31, 2013

I went to my morning classes. We only had 2 hours but we had to stay in the room for another 2 hours although we didn't have lessons (the professor wasn't able to come). It was the 1st day for Clinical Psychology and the lesson was pretty interesting. Giorgia was complaining 'coz she hadn't had breakfast yet, me as well. So we decided to go to Ottaviano and have some "cornetto" (croissant) at the bakery "Dolce Maniera" and some bubble tea at "BubbleMe".


There were many people inside. We noticed that there were some Halloween theme cookies, cupcakes and cakes! Super cute!!! So Giorgia asked me if we could buy cookies and cupcakes instead of croissants. We bought 2 cupcakes and 2 pumpkin cookies but they were too pricey :( 3euro each cupcake and 2euro each cookie.
However, we thought that Halloween only happens once a year so it was ok to spend a little more.

Then we walked throught Via Ottaviano, Piazza Risorgimento and decided to take photos of our sweets at BubbleMe.

Fortunately that day there was Alfredo, the owner of BubbleMe. He remembered me and asked if I'm ok now. (the last time Giorgia went to BubbleMe with Giulia and Verdiana, I wasn't able to come because I was ill and Alfredo sent me a message on Facebook telling me to get well soon).
We started to talk and laugh. He's really a funny person :D then we ordered the large glass of bubble tea and he gave us discount since we are one of his habitual customers.
I had a mango flavoured green tea with lychee bubbles and jelly mix while Giorgia had a melon flavoured green tea with melon bubbles and jelly mix.



Then we took photos of our "halloween nummies".


So cute!!!!!!!!


Pumpkin cupcakes with chocolate cream


 Pumpkin cookies :D

I didn't finished eating the cookie 'coz it was too sweet and when I finished eating the cupcake I started feeling sick. Too much sugar!!!!! hahahaha! So I decided to bring it home and give it to my little brother who enjoyed eating it.

Since I'm not that type of person who loves nightlife, I stayed at home and watch horror film on MTV: Jack the Ripper and Saw. I didn't finished watching Saw 'coz I was too tired and the only thing I wanted to do was to go to bed and sleep. xD

That was my Halloween this year :) hahahaha!

♥ itsmeKANON

1 comment:

  1. Amazing Bakery (my favourite croissant is with pistacchio!!)!! I have been in Rome 2 times already and my dream is to come and live there.. I started learning the italian and i'm so excited!! How luchy you are!! <33
    Great job with your blog :)
    Giorgia/Greece

    ReplyDelete