Sunday 28 September 2014

MAC "Mehr" lipstick

Yesterday I went to M.A.C. at Porta di Roma because I really wanted to buy "Velvet Teddy" lipstick but it was out of stock as well as "Brave", "Faux", and "Twig" ... Then I found this lipstick that is quite similar shade with those that I wanted but it is more on a brown-pinkish side.



I suddenly fell in love with the color because it was really flattering on me since the shade complements my skintone. The shade that I'm talking about is "Mehr".


I'm into matte looks lately (matte eyeshadows, matte face, matte lipstick) and I'm really happy that I bought this (though I'll surely try to go to other M.A.C. stores and get the other shades that I've mentioned before).


I haven't done some swatches yet but definitely I'm going to update this blogpost.
When I swatched it on the store it reminded me somehow of the lip color which Kylie Jenner is sporting on her pictures on IG thought this is more on the brown-pink kinda mauve side.

What do you think? :)



♥ itsmeKANON

No comments:

Post a Comment