Wednesday 24 September 2014

Benefit: The Real Steal

I went to Sephora three days ago because I wanted to buy the lash amplifier but I ended up on buying also this set from Benefit. I'm so happy I finally own it because I've heard good things about it and I've been raving for it for the longest time.

I'm talking about Benefit's "They're Real" mascara. At first I was really hesitant on buying it but when the saleslady tried it on me, I immediately changed my mind.

Benefit "The Real Steal" set
price: 26.90 euro at Sephora


The set contains: "They're Real" mascara (full size), "They're Real" remover, (sample size) "They're Real" push-.up liner (travel size) 

"They're Real" mascara

The greatest mascara I've ever tried so far because it really does a great job on lengthening, volumizing and curling my eyelashes. I don't even need to use an eyelash curler. It's longwear and waterproof.


The tip of the wand is made for curling and separating the lashes while the rest is for lenght, volume and lift.

"They're Real" push-up liner


Along with the mascara, I've also got the "They're Real" push-up liner. It's so cute because it's a travel size one and I think it's great to start with a small one since I'm not familiar with this type of eyeliner: infact it's a gel eyeliner in a pen form! You have to twist the base once to "push up" the gel liner to the tip.


The tip of the liner makes the application much easier and smooth as it "hugs" the lashes in order to have a precise application. It is also gentle to use on the upper lashes to tightline. It's smudgeproof, waterproof and longwearing.


♥ itsmeKANON


No comments:

Post a Comment