Monday 18 November 2013

VIOLET DAY

hahahahaha! I tried a new hair style using my temporary hair colors which I bought during my vacation in Hamburg, Germany.

I curled my hair and applied some violet and pink colors and set everything with a hairspray.. and this is the result:



so cute!

I went to Uni with this look and everyone appreciated it. They asked me how I did my hair.

We had a choir practise for the coming Christmas Mass at our Uni and I was chosen to lead the choir.
After the practice we started the classes.

my sister bought me these yummy candies :Q_

After my classes, I called my boyfriend and asked him if we wanted to take a walk with me. So we went to Ottaviano and walked by St. Peter's basilica. We decided to eat at our favourite Chinese restaurant.

siaomai

chow fan (special rice)

cantonese rice (fried rice)

special duck


No comments:

Post a Comment