Wednesday 13 November 2013

M.A.C. "Techniques" Workshop

A week ago, I made a reservation for a makeup workshop hosted by M.A.C at COIN of Via Cola di Rienzo and I was on the 3rd batch because they started the workshop on Monday.

I went to McDonald's for breakfast because I wanted to try the EggMcMuffin and it was very early (the workshop will start at 11pm and I was at Ottaviano at 8.30am). 
So I got myself an EggMcMuffin and a LatteMacchiato. OMG! It was totally DELICIOUS! *_*



so yummy!!!!!!!!

Then I walked throught Via Ottaviano and Cola di Rienzo and at the same time looking at the shops. It was a very nice day, not too cold, not too hot. I arrived very early at COIN so I stayed outside and chat with Giorgia on Viber. I told her I was very excited but at the same time very nervous. She assured me that everything will be fine and I'll enjoy it. So I took a picture of the setting of the venue and sent it to her.


There were only 5 students and each student has her own mirror, face chart and brush set. There were 5 M.A.C. staffs: Michele (our facilitator), Roberta, Annalisa, Arianna (who helped us as we apply our makeup) and the other guy who I forgot the name. The name of the model is Marzia. Michele started with an intro about M.A.C. and its aim. Then all the students introduced themselves. I was the youngest among the students. hahahaha xD
Then he explained us how to take care of our face. We have to remove any makeup on our face before sleeping and use certain products to nourish our skin. So before the demonstration started, we took of any makeup on our face and proceeded on making a "perfect canvas" for the makeup.

The list of the products that we used:
- Fix+
- Mineralize Charged Water Face and Body lotion
- Mineralize Charged Water Eyecream
- Prep + Prime Natural Radiance + Studio Sculp foundation + Face and Body foundation
- Studio Sculp concealer
- Mineralize Skinfinish
- Paintpot (Soft Ochre)
- Blush (Harmony)
- Strobe liquid
- Powerpoint Eye Pencil (Prussian)
- Masat Al Lail: Eyeshadow x 4 (Rondelle, Waft, Gentle Fume, Carbon)
- Haute & Naughty Too Black lash
- Prep + Prime Lip
- Lip Pencil (Burgundy)
- Lipstick (Russian Red)

They helped us and give some techniques on how to apply makeup correctly with brushes. At the end of the workshop we were able to buy the products that we liked the most.

I bought: Brow Set (Beguile), Paintpot (Soft Ochre), Blush (Harmony) and some sponges.




I wasn't able to take photos during the workshop because the space was very small and Michele was very fast in explaining the procedures.

After the workshop, I decided to go to Studio13 (at Piazza Cavour) and buy the Ben Nye Luxury Powder (Banana) and the Evian Spray.




Once I got home, I took some pictures of my makeup. The lipstick faded because I ate lunch.





I'm really impressed that I used a lot of products but the makeup looks so natural. <3

♥ itsmeKANON




No comments:

Post a Comment