Friday 8 November 2013

I'm so excited! (makeup gig, emcee and M.A.C. seminar)

Lots of blessings are coming to me recently. I'm so overwhelmed and thankful for everything that is happening in my life.

Few days ago I received a call from Argie's mom asking me if I'm willing to host Argie's debut and also do her makeup for that day. I was really happy about it! Her mom is such a sweet person. The debut will be this Sunday and tomorrow I'll be meeting the organizer (Direk Armand) to discuss about the dynamics and flow of the program. I'm happy 'cause kuya Jayson will be my co-host and this will be the 5th time that we'll hosting an event together. I already have an idea for Argie's makeup. Sabi niya, kahit hindi na daw kami magpractise ng pagme-makeup before the event ay ok na kasi magaling naman daw ako. (So sweet!) Hope she'll like it ♥. I'll definitely blog about her preparation and the debut in general.

On Wednesday, I'll be attending a makeup seminar/workshop by M.A.C. 。◕‿◕。
I was really happy and honored that they sent me an invitation. I've never been in a makeup workshop yet and I'm pretty excited about this thought I'm a bit nervous because I don't know the girls who will be with me at the seminar. I'm sure I'll learn a lot of things and makeup tips which I can share with my friends. I'll also be able to buy some M.A.C products for myself but I don't have no idea what to buy.
I'll blog about it as well. :)


♥ itsmeKANON


No comments:

Post a Comment