Saturday 9 November 2013

productive SATURDAY :)

Waaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!! thank God I don't have classes so I stayed longer on my bed.
I had bread and eggs for breakfast then me and my sister started cleaning the house. Done cleaning, I went to my Luigi's house. His mom has been in the Philippines 'cause her mom (Luigi's lola) just passed away. :'(
Anyways... he asked me if I want to get some "pasalubongs".

I arrived there around 2pm. I greeted Tita and told her "welcome back po!". I ate some munchkins from Dunkin' Donuts, graham balls and pastillas.

munchkins

mik-mik, suman, kalamay, etc.

I asked Luigi if he would like to go out and come with me to Urbana for the meeting about tomorrow's event. Before going to Urbana, we went to Upim and bought some makeup. I really want to get all those stuff but I didn't have enough money with me. hahahaha! So I ended up on buying those I really needed the most.

Essence "Sun Club" bronzer, Maybelline "Baby Lips", Maybelline bracelet, Essence "All about matt!" fixing loose powder.
(I'll be doing a separate blogpost for these)

Since we still have 15mins, we stopped by a bookshop and looked around.
We arrived at Urbana and we saw the debutant and her friends practicing the Cotillion dance for tomorrow. Direk Armand gave me the script and I started to read. It was very exhaustive and detailed. I've also noticed that the songs for Argie's debut are mainly J-pop and K-pop songs. (super original talaga!)



After the practice, we started the meeting. Direk Armand showed and explained to us the flow of the program. I'm pretty confident that the event will be successful! He also told me that I have to speak in italian so that italian guests will understand the program.

As we finished the meeting, Argie's mom told me to go early to their house for Argie's makeup. I will be doing also her friend's makeup.

Since me and Luigi were really hungry, we decided to eat at Burger King at via Nazionale. He said that finally nakalabas na rin daw kami ng gabi (it was already dark thought it was only 6pm) matagal na rin daw kami hindi nakakapunta sa centro. We went to BK by foot therefore we enjoyed our promenade.
We ordered 2 Chicken Royale, 2 medium fries and 1 iced tea and we had free ketchup because the guy who asked our order was a filipino xD I had really fun today. As long as I'm with him masaya na ako.


si Dadeeh naninibago sa fries. Ang kapal at ang haba daw! xD



PS: I learned a new word.... SEMPUKI! wahahahaha xD

♥ itsmeKANON



2 comments: