Monday 11 November 2013

affordable makeup HAUL

I went to Upim last saturday to buy a bronzing powder and a finishing powder. I've been using the bronzer of my Sephora makeup palette and I really don't like its satin finish so I decided to buy a matte one. I asked my boyfriend to come with me and help me to buy it.

We went to the Essence stand and I started to pick everything I like and my boyfriend told me to get only what I really need the most (kung hindi nya ako pinagsabihan, malamang ubos agad pera ko). At the end I got only two products from Essence: the "Sun Club" matt bronzing powder and the "All about matt!" fixing loose powder.

4.39 euro

Actually this bronzer is for blondes/lighter skin and the darker one wasn't available so I bought this. The shade is in "01 Natural" and it is a matt bronzing powder for a naturally sunkissed tan perfect for lighter skin types. It contains 0.52oz/15g of product and Its VERY big! Like the palm of my hand or even more. The packaging is made of plastic and it's transparent so you can see the product inside. The ingredients is written at the back. When you open it you can see a silhouette of two girls. It has a pleasant coconut fragrance.

4.29 euro

This is a WOW product and I really love it! It's a translucent powder good for a matt finish. It says what it does! It contains 0.38oz/11g of product. It's a fixing loose powder for a matt and natural finish all day long. It also helps to blend blush and foundation colors together, fixes makeup when applied as finishing powder and suitable for all skin tones. It's super mild and blendable and you don't need a lot of product.

I was about to pay when I saw the Maybelline "Baby Lips". I heard positive comments and reviews about this product and I really wanted to try them so I picked one lip balm but the saleslady told me that if I get two I would have a free gift: a bracelet.

2.99 euro each 

I've got only two: Peach kiss and Cherry me. I'm planning to get the other colors :) I haven't tried them yet because I still have my Labello lip balm.



♥ itsmeKANON





No comments:

Post a Comment