Monday 11 November 2013

My everyday makeup

I want to share to you how I do my everyday makeup which I mainly wear when I go to the Uni.


The products that I use:
- RoC Complete Lift daily moisturizer
- Essence "Stay all day" foundation in 10 Soft Beige
- Garnier BBcream in Light/Clair
- L'Oréal Cover Expert concealer quad.
- Avon Colortrend pressed powder in Translucent Tan
- Essence brow pencil in Dark Brown
- BH Cosmetics 28 Color palette neutral eyeshadow
- Kiko "definition eyeliner" in Black
- Catrice "All around" mascara in Ultra Black
- Sephora eye pencil in White
- Avon face pearls

I prepare my face by moisturizing it then I mix the foundation and the bbcream and apply it on my face using a wet triangular sponge. I conceal my dark circles, acne scars and blemishes with the concealer and I seal all by applying a translucent powder with a face brush.

I fill in my brows with small strokes by using the dark brown brow pencil following their natural shape. Then I procede to the eye makeup.


With a fluffy eyeshadow brush, I apply a wash of brown color (number 1) on my crease area. This will act as the transition color. Then I place a lighter brown (number 2) over the dark brown just on the border for a gradient effect. I apply a beige color (number 3) on the eyelid area and on the brow bone blending it to the other colors that I applied before. And lastly, I apply a black eyeshadow (number 4) with a pencil brush concentrating it on the crease just to give my eyes some depth. I also apply the dark brown eyeshadow on my lower lashline.

I line just the upper part of my eye with a liquid eyeliner trying to stay as closest to my lashline then I curl my lashes and apply a black mascara. I line my waterline with a white pencil just to open my eyes.

I use the dark brown eyeshadow to contour my face and the face pearls to give some glow to my skin.

I use lipbalms instead of lipstick. I'm not a fan of lipsticks xD but if I have to, I use baby pink color lipsticks.






♥ itsmeKANON

No comments:

Post a Comment